Sunday 4 March 2012

The way back.

I had lost 2 stones over the course of 1 month through a strict diet and exercise programme recommended by a personal trainer friend of mine. It worked well. All my suits were altered to fit my waist. I went from a size 34 to 32 and it felt great. I also lost 2 inches on my chest. I felt mighty good; energy levels were astounding; I was more focused at work and more confident with myself. My mental stability and endurance increased allowing me to achieve better results at work. As s fraud lawyer my work requires a lot of concentration and focus and its amazing what a good diet and exercise can do for you. It was amazing.

That was 2 years ago. I have picked up my old bad habits; quick takeaway meals, motionless evenings on the couch and very little exercise. Its having an adverse impact on my life. Because my mind is not diverted, it feels I never leave work. My mind never gets a break.

I need to return to exercise fix for my own sanity. In order to remedy the issues  I want to fightback. It is going to be a strict programme of low carb, low garb and high protein diet with high cardio, pure body weight, fully body exercise for 4 Weeks. For relaxation, I am considering covering at least 3 photography projects a month, which will also give me some walking.

What I need is some photography project ideas, body weight workouts and some meal ideas. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment